I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your social media marketing needs. I’ll add to it as I learn more, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this page quite often. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customisable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- Elegant Themes:The ultimate resource for premium WordPress themes.
- The Thesis Theme for WordPress: This is the theme to make your WordPress website load faster, rank higher, and look better. Thesis promises out-of-box search engine optimisation, faster page load times, maximum readability to engage and hold reader’s attention, and point-and-click design and font controls.
- How to Start a Blog That Matters: My top recommendation for educational material if you’re looking to start a blog from scratch (via Corbett Barr of ThinkTraffic.net)
- Social Media Glossary: The #1 resource listing the buzz-words that surround Social Media and Social Networking. Here is my simplified Social Media Glossary with definitions of all the latest buzzwords.